At Boulder Hut Adventures, we pride ourselves in providing an authentic backcountry experience. With more than 35 years of history, we remain dedicated to enhancing the human experience in remote outdoor adventure.
Our down home hospitality means nutritious, delicious home cooked meals in a comfortable lodge with great company and a long standing history of guided epic adventure. We provide you everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Separate dining, guest sleeping, guide lodging and sauna buildings
- Home cooked meals featuring fresh meat, fresh vegetables and fresh fruit
- Wood heat
- Running water
- Electricity provided by our mico-hydro system (you can charge your camera battery)
- Electric lights
- Bunkroom-style sleeping accommodations with pillows, fresh linens and duvets
- Stretching area
- Indoor pee toilet; two outdoor outhouses
The Boulder Hut guest experience is cell and internet free. We find our guests appreciate the opportunity to disconnect from the distractions of the outside world, guilt-free, during their stay.
Staff and visiting guides do have the capability to communicate with the outside world and for it to communicate with us should we have an emergency, or should your family need to reach you in the event of one.